More information about the videolab’s equipment and capabilities.
- Room compliant to ITU-R BT.500.
- Sound proofed against outside noise.
- Individually dimmable lights (6500K) for different and reproducible lighting conditions.
- Depending on test conditions, up to five test subjects.
- Video server with fast video raid (>500MB/s) and HD-SDI Dual-Link output.
- D1 tape deck.
- 7.1 surround sound system.
Displays & Supported Formats
- Beyond HD (2560x1600) up to 50 fps progressive
- EIZO CG301W (30")
- FullHD (1920x1080) up to 60 fps progressive
- Sony BVM-L230 Class A HDTV reference display (24")
- Sony 55X4500 (RGB-LED matrix backlight) (56")
- EIZO CG243W (24")
- JVC DLA-HD750 Projektor (2.4 m screen)
- FullHD (1920x1080) up to 30 fps progressive
- Cine-tal Cinemáge reference display (24")
- Sony BVM-2011P Class A SDTV reference display (20")
- for CIF and smaller
- Eizo S1921 (19")
Capabilities and Experience
- Subjective video quality tests in all resolutions up to 2560x1600.
- Experience with common standardized double/single stimulus methods.
- Multiple tests done successfully for HDTV and SDTV material.